Discover all that Dublin has to offer – from the great outdoors and historic walking tours to the best places to dine! There’s so much to see and do in Dublin.
Just some of Dublin’s hundreds of things to see and do:
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum is an interactive experience that tells the dramatic story of the millions of Irish people who left the island.
- Visit Trinity College Dublin and see the Book of Kells. To book a visit to the Book of Kells, click here.
- Visit Hugh Lane Gallery and the Writers Museum. Free Admission!
- See the Dublin Spire on O’Connell Street and enjoy the architecture or the GPO and Dublin’s many historical buildings and Georgian squares.
- Shop on Grafton Street (or window shop!)
- Visit Dublinia to learn of Dublin’s Viking past.
- Sample a pint of Guinness in one of Dublin’s many pubs or Visit Guinness Storehouse – the Home of Guinness.
- Visit the National Gallery of Ireland.
- Walk through Temple Bar to see the craftworks, restaurants and cafes.
- Visit Dublin Castle.
- Visit the historical St Patrick’s Cathedral.
Locations around Dublin City Center to explore.
St Stephen’s Green & Grafton Street
Stroll around the beautiful park at St. Stephen’s Green and then shop til you drop on Grafton Street.
Trinity & Dame Street
Dublin’s Oldest College, home to historic buildings and the Book of Kells. Great restaurants and shops in the area.
Busy riverside neighbourhood, spread over cobbled pedestrian lanes. Crowded pubs host live folk music and DJ sets, and diners
Merrion Square & Baggot Street
Streets filled with Georgian architecture and home to the National Museum of Ireland