Please click here to download guidelines on preparing your PowerPoint presentation for the conference. Please note, all screens within the Convention Centre Dublin are in widescreen (16:9) format.
All presentations must be dropped to the Speaker Ready room, EcoCem Room, on Level 2.
Speaker Ready Room Opening Hours:
Wednesday, 21st August: 08:00 – 16:00
Thursday, 22nd August: 08:00 – 15:00
Please note that the Convention Centre Dublin is a networked system and it is not possible for presenters to use their own hardware/laptops in any of the meeting rooms.
PowerPoint presentations should be supplied to the AV technician in the speaker ready room as soon as possible, at the very latest by the coffee break before your presentation.
Oral presentations 20 mins + 5 mins for Q&A (25 mins in total)
Poster Lighting presentations 5 min in total (no Q&A)
Please ensure your presentation does not exceed these time limits.
Please follow the poster printing instructions:
- Each poster must be printed in A0 portrait format (at the cost of the author).
- Maximum acceptable poster dimensions: 1189 mm high × 841 mm wide
- Any poster printed in landscape or larger than the provided board for display may not be displayed at the symposium.
- Posters printed on canvas or heavy material are not recommended. The materials often prove too heavy to attach to poster boards.
- Pins cannot be used on the provided poster boards. Only Velcro strips are permitted.
- Removal and collection of posters at the end of the display period remains the responsibility of the presenter. Posters not removed by the indicated take down time will be removed and disposed of